Pebble-Tec gone bad!!!

Jan 12, 2019
Livermore, CA
I purchased a new home recently in a new development in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The home came with a pool. When I came to walk through I noticed the pebble tec looked a bit off. The developers are arguing with me stating it is just normal. I've seen a lot of pools and it does not look normal to me? It is hard(er) to discern in the day as the sunlight can hide a lot of issues. However, I took the video at night (you can view at the URL below) and I would love to hear any feedback on this. Am I crazy or is this just a terrible pebble tec job?

Dropbox - CSL pebble tec.MOV

Please help if you know what you're talking about I could use the candor and support.
Just cannot believe this is acceptable.
I know this is an odd request but hope you will appease me with your generous feedback and input.

You can’t really judge from a night time video. Lights will show up every little imperfection. Can you take a day time photo of it? I notice you have a dark colour, and these are particularly prone to high levels of variation. For this reason we have a light coloured pebble yet still have areas of streaking, likely from the fill).

Pool looks within normal color variations to me. A truly problem pool would show the problems during the day. If it looks good during the day then it probably is ok.

Thank you both for the quick and timely replies. It does not look great during the day - lots of white streaks around any edge or crease.
I will not be back to the home until March, so I will take video in the day then.
It is harder to capture in direct sunlight without a high quality video cam, but I will try and post.
I appreciate you taking the time to send your feedback. Thank you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.