Pavers location and plumb legs

Zone

May 25, 2020
Chicago
Well I thought I did it all right. Build the top rail and put the pavers so the Y bracket was towards the edge ( pool side edge).

I build the pool and thought I had it all lined up but started filling with water and in the process of removing wrinkles must have moved the liner

I have legs they are not plumb if on the pavers but was able to move some of them in to get the legs plumb.

so my question is where should the legs sit on the pavers and if I have two legs with this issue should I drain the 4” of water and start over?

From what I saw on you tube the legs are best to be in the middle of the pavers for weight distribution. We didn’t bury our paves but put 1/2” xps down then ground cloth. We can feel where the pavers are on the pool.

I don’t think you have to drain if they are on the pavers a but not necessarily the middle.

From what I saw on you tube the legs are best to be in the middle of the pavers for weight distribution. We didn’t bury our paves but put 1/2” xps down then ground cloth. We can feel where the pavers are on the pool.

I don’t think you have to drain if they are on the pavers a but not necessarily the middle.

I thought I read on here about putting it closer to the edge so the pool liner isn’t rubbing against the pavers. Maybe I read it wrong

right now all legs are plumb on some part of paver. But not sure when I continue to fill if the legs will be sucked closer to the center which will move them off the paver.

As long as the pavers is supported underneath with a firm base and the post is in the pavers you can be ok with close to the edge. Less likely the pavers will tilt up on the outside if it is supported underneath.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.