Paver question

Yes, you want the pavers flush with the foam. Looks like those pavers should be ok, never really seen anyone use them before. If you look in the masonary supplies aisle you will find the 8x16x4 half blocks at most big box stores.

Can I use just one of that size under each leg? I know you did 2.
You would have to get your measurements perfect. The legs kind of start on the front of the pavers and push back as you fill. That's why I worry a little about the octagon pavers, you may end up in the narrowest part when you fill the pool.

Yes, you want the pavers flush with the foam. Looks like those pavers should be ok, never really seen anyone use them before. If you look in the masonary supplies aisle you will find the 8x16x4 half blocks at most big box stores.
HOLY COW THANK YOU THANK YOU

I have been searching everywhere trying to figure out where everyone gets the 4" thick pavers... I copied the 8x16x4 half block and LO AND BEHOLD it took me to them... Part of my problem.. is my bleeping store by me doesnt have them... But I did find them..

Again huge huge thanks

Reactions: sammckin

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You would have to get your measurements perfect. The legs kind of start on the front of the pavers and push back as you fill. That's why I worry a little about the octagon pavers, you may end up in the narrowest part when you fill the pool.

1 more question.. about how far do they push out?? I am going to set the pool up dry and then dig for the pavers (then i have exact spots, instead of guessing measurements) but how much "flex" should I allow

1 more question.. about how far do they push out?? I am going to set the pool up dry and then dig for the pavers (then i have exact spots, instead of guessing measurements) but how much "flex" should I allow
The legs kick out about a foot beyond the top rail. There should be a layout diagram floating around the forums here, I will see if I can find it. I assembled the top rail to locate the pavers roughly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.