Patching a leak in the deep end

techman65

Dec 12, 2013
Augusta, GA
I've got a leak in my deep end that I need to patch. I have some of the A + B epoxy that I'd like to use. I have used the epoxy to patch a leak in my shallow end with out a problem, but am trying to figure out how to do it in the deep end. Without anything to weight me down, it's very difficult to stay down long enough to apply the epoxy. Does anyone who's done this before have any insight?

I know my pool builder (wo was essentially a one man company) had diving equipment for deep end repairs.

I see your in Augusta. He was in the Gilbert SC area. I have no idea if he'd work in Augusta. PM me if you'd like the contact.

You never know! If you were able to do the other one then you should be able to show them how to do it on this one. They might want to do just for using your pool to practice in or for a few bucks! I will ask anyone, anything (just ask my poor husband LOL) and have found most people being open to doing something to help someone out!

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.