Los Angeles
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hi, I found this thing on the floor of my spill over spa (spills into pool). I recognize it’s from a jet but I have no idea what exactly it is and where or how to put it back in place? It doesn’t have any threading. Can someone please offer me some guidance to learn more about how to fix this thing? And also maybe a YouTube video for dummies so I can see someone do it?

Attachments

• 2B598479-AC8C-4C77-8AF6-1AD8AB05E4E5.jpeg
    2B598479-AC8C-4C77-8AF6-1AD8AB05E4E5.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 8876E19D-D028-4E18-8BDC-0958C75BF51C.jpeg
    8876E19D-D028-4E18-8BDC-0958C75BF51C.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 10
It’s a adjustable directional eye fitting and you are missing a threaded ring that holds it in place in the spa wall. It’s simple to thread into it’s fitting once you find the other half. Your first picture is how you place it into the open pipe in the spa wall so the smaller hole is outward then the threaded ring holds it in place and while it’s loose in the fitting you can adjust it’s direction before tightening.

Last edited:
Reactions: kul
Show us pics of your spa and jets and might see where it came from.

Thank you for the help. I located the missing part at the bottom of the spa, and I’m comfortable putting it back in. While examining the spa jets, I noticed that I am missing one more eye and the threaded ring. I don’t even know how long it has been missing. Does anyone know what this part might be officially called so that I can order it? It doesn’t say anything on the ring. I need a duplicate of the attached (house key for size reference).

Attachments

• 691D6098-5529-47BF-B6A1-ECBD6B1634DB.jpeg
    691D6098-5529-47BF-B6A1-ECBD6B1634DB.jpeg
    529.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 42F67829-8CB0-4F98-BAF0-2CAD41A9D258.jpeg
    42F67829-8CB0-4F98-BAF0-2CAD41A9D258.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
located $5 part at pool store. Easy fix
Sweet job Kul !!! Whenever we are blasting the pool stores it’s for their ill advice on chemistry. They can come in VERY handy when you want a part today and won’t care the $5 part might be $3 on Amazon which won’t be today. Often times you can even get solid advice if there are any tricks to your random part you need. Pick up a funny looking thermometer while you’re there and feel good you supported a local business. :)

Sweet job Kul !!! Whenever we are blasting the pool stores it’s for their ill advice on chemistry. They can come in VERY handy when you want a part today and won’t care the $5 part might be $3 on Amazon which won’t be today. Often times you can even get solid advice if there are any tricks to your random part you need. Pick up a funny looking thermometer while you’re there and feel good you supported a local business. :)
Haha that is for sure! I just wanted to get it fixed so I can be done with it. I’m not the most patient person because I love to fix things as soon as I am able to! The guy did help me with a quick demo which I appreciated. I like this pool shop and plan to frequent them for liquid chlorine and muriatic acid since they seem to sell both at reasonable prices.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.