paramount pop up problem

Sep 17, 2017
GLENDALE
My pop ups are giving me an anxiety attack.. they werent cycling, so I replaced the 6 port module and the dome gasket and pressure guage. Now it only cycles if I leave one of pop ups out... when I took it off it blew a lot of stuff out... and the system began working... put it back in and it only blows on the pop up... take it out and the rest cycle thru... ugh.. what should I do next?

Paramount systems are a little complicated. It is best to call the manufacturer. My friend almost purchased a house with a paramount system so I had to call customer service. They are really helpful. His son has one in and the plumbing and liner is being repaired/replaced and he is cutting out the system as it is not necessary with the Polaris.

They are great when working, but a PIA when not. Good luck and please keep us posted!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.