Owner build in NJ DIY steel/vinyl liner

I bedded it all with stone dust and put a little positive camber in it to be ready for a little "drop" I did compact the heck out of it w the plate b4 running the piping, I only have one 2"line crossing over 2 return lines and left room between w the same setup. I actually looked at alot of pics of ppls plumbing on here and web and most builders just ran a 45 street into a regular 45 up and over and back down. I had plenty of room so I kept it straight and just raised up a little. I used long sweeps on all the 90s which arent many and 45s for rest. I got 10pds pressure at max speed on ecostar and about 3pds on low speed so I think im pretty hydraulic almost too good maybe got 3/4 eyeballs in there now four returns

I bedded it all with stone dust and put a little positive camber in it to be ready for a little "drop" I did compact the heck out of it w the plate b4 running the piping, I only have one 2"line crossing over 2 return lines and left room between w the same setup. I actually looked at alot of pics of ppls plumbing on here and web and most builders just ran a 45 street into a regular 45 up and over and back down. I had plenty of room so I kept it straight and just raised up a little. I used long sweeps on all the 90s which arent many and 45s for rest. I got 10pds pressure at max speed on ecostar and about 3pds on low speed so I think im pretty hydraulic almost too good maybe got 3/4 eyeballs in there now four returns

Attaboy!! I wouldn’t sweat hydraulics too much on a small backyard pool.

The big question is, have you been swimming buddy?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.