Overwhelmed!

If you are really a mom to twins, you'll quickly find that keeping a pool crystal clear is much less stressful and time-consuming than chasing two toddlers running in different directions. I know this because it's my everyday life! In fact, a bit of time away from the munchkins in the evening doing a mindless activity like brushing the pool and emptying the skimmers is sometimes a welcome break. :)

?? I remember those days so well! My girls are now 12 and I miss the days of toddlerhood. It’s so much nicer than the eye rolling and sudden mood swings. ?*?? But now, I can use them for manual labor!

This is a great thread! Our pool is still empty for now, but will have water in the next month. And I have the TFT-100 kit sitting in my office and I look at it every day and I swear it growls and dares me to actually try using it. The info in this thread is a great help to get started!

This is a great thread! Our pool is still empty for now, but will have water in the next month. And I have the TFT-100 kit sitting in my office and I look at it every day and I swear it growls and dares me to actually try using it. The info in this thread is a great help to get started!

Hahaha. That is awesome! It growls at you! lol Are you sure it isn't asking you where the speed stir is? lol I know I know more things to buy, hey, it's a pool and pools need things.. speed stir things. lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.