Overwhelmed!!

Jul 7, 2014
Plainfield,NJ
To the TFP Community thanks for this wonderful site. So informative and so well thought out but with that I have research myself into pure confusion. I have recently replaced my intex 20x42 steel frame pool with a 24 inch Above ground pool from Sharkline called Escalade. Pump Provided was Doughboy powerline xp1 with a doughboy 20" sandfilter.

My previous filter set up was also a sandfilter set up on my intex but on a smaller scale but I had an intex saltwater system attached to it and maintenance was a bit easier.

I have checked my levels with the strips the company gave me and for now the levels are all in the "OK" Zone for PH, Chlorine, etc. I have already ordered a water testing kit to get a more precise water reading. What does everyone suggest I constantly keep in stock to make levels right. What do people here always have on hand that they feel they will need for water maintenance. Kids jumped in today with their friends so ill post my reading from the pool in the morning for some guidance.

Hopeful to a successful pool summer!!!

Thanks everyone!!

Jose