Overlap or Unibead

RodRamos

In The Industry
Jul 24, 2019
Trinity, Florida
We are installing an 18'x52 agp and burying 2 ft underground. We have the option of selecting a unibead or overlap liner. I've been told beaded and unibead liners perform better, are easier to align and last longer. What's the consensus here?

Thank you.

I wish I would've looked more into the differences when we made our decisions a couple of months ago.
The overlap is what we went with and just based on pure aesthetics, I didn't realize the visible overhang on the outside of the pool from that style of liner.
In a few months, I plan to carefully remove the extra overhang, leaving an inch or so, with a razor.

I wish I would've looked more into the differences when we made our decisions a couple of months ago.
The overlap is what we went with and just based on pure aesthetics, I didn't realize the visible overhang on the outside of the pool from that style of liner.
In a few months, I plan to carefully remove the extra overhang, leaving an inch or so, with a razor.
Consider removing a few of the top rails at a time and fold the liner under itself to the inside of the wall then replace the rails. It doesn't show. Cutting it might become a problem.

DSCF0036.JPG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.