Outdoor Sound Systems

I have installed sonance systems over the years. I like them a lot. Ya more expensive but properly placed you can really get a great soundstage.

Your major players:

Sonance and Russound have been around for many many years.

Triad speakers. A USA based company out of Oregon got in the game last year. They teamed up with crown amps for powering them. The most expensive option but everything triad does is pretty much perfect. I have installed triad for many years. Have installed custom triad setups for theatres. Awesome company.

New to the game this past year also is nuvo technologies. A USA based company from Tennessee who was bought out by legrand a few years back. This is who I’m using. My whole home is already in the nuvo camp so that is one of the main reason I decided on them. I figure it’s a good fit for a lot of people who are looking into the array camp. Plus thier players can handle up to 8 speakers and 1 sub.

There are others out there but these are the main players.

Oh. A member here noticed monoprice now have an array setup. Dirt cheap too. I’m kinda interested in seeing how it sounds. Some of monoprices stuff has great value to it.

My feelings pretty much is nuvo is best value. It’s cheaper than sonance and Russound. Triad is the most expensive but thier setup is made in house so I know it prop sounds great but again we are taking outside. All you need is proper coverage and clear sound at your choice of volume.

From the ones I have installed they all install the same.

We looked around for the perfect outdoor speaker setup for awhile. Ended up just buying two Apple HomePod smart speakers. They sound great and are easy to move around. Perfect if you are already an Apple Music subscriber.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.