Outdoor kitchen location opinions

Well that's pretty unanimous! :cool:

It's all been pre-plumbed, wired and gas run. Drain will be put in with the rest of the deck.

Location 2's the best overall location. Hoping to make it a winter project. In the mean time the pool is 2 weeks from being finished! :party:

Well, nearly two years later and finally think I'm able to move forwards on this!!
I'm getting a couple of quotes on it right now and am also considering doing it myself - my real issue with self building is time. I'm busy and am travelling quite a bit at the moment so time at home with the family is important so I'm leaning towards paying someone to do it at this point in time so long as the quotes are reasonable.

Hopefully more on this in the near future...

Contrarian... I'd go with #3, because it allows you to retain the MAX flexibility for your pool egress / ingress. It may end up that you want to do more covered living room / play space and that would definitely be encumbered by #1 and #2. I would build at #3 and add more decking to connect the areas.

Contrarian... I'd go with #3, because it allows you to retain the MAX flexibility for your pool egress / ingress. It may end up that you want to do more covered living room / play space and that would definitely be encumbered by #1 and #2. I would build at #3 and add more decking to connect the areas.

Unfortunately I was locked into Option #2 two years ago when I ran the plumbing to that location and put deck around it...

Got my first quote back... $12.5k... More than I was hoping. Think I can do it myself for about $8.5k and that's contracting out stone work and granite surfaces.

It's on!

The builder that put in the pool is coming back to also put in the kitchen. Going to be faced with chopped stone and have a travertine counter (with a bullnose).
30" Bull Angus grill, outdoor rated fridge and a small sink. Likely to get started on it next week.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.