Out with the old (Farmers Branch/Dallas, TX)

Best of luck on keeping the show moving along. Common theme for many.

As an aside, I'd probably hook up a few pieces of black drainage pipe to that downspout if there is any decent volume of rain expected. They will take care of cave-ins, but it doesn't hurt to take a preventative step if you can.

Wow ... Cool

If you want to see a pool nearby with Aquabright - We are in Carrollton
We just redid our plaster. Im another that votes strongly for Salt Water ...
Send me a PM if you want to see the finish ...

While you are looking at options read up on what dark finishes look like in a few years

Dark plasters are HARD To get consistent and they FADE

The kind of communication you are asking for is almost never done I am very sad to say :( It would be oh so nice if it were. What we see is that many PB have too many pools going at one time and not enough teams of each trade to get the work done in a timely manner. Poor communication seems to be "taught" in pool builder schools :roll:

What you can do is show up at his office and ask for a sit down with the manger or owner to see why is it taking so long and saying you want a time line and better communication please with a smile on your face while you say it...........knowing that Kimkats is laughing at the idea they would follow it but........maybe they will work on your pool with you being a squeaky wheel!

:hug: It will get done and it will be oh so pretty!

Kim:kim:

I'm curious to see how they cover those skimmers and still provide the needed access to the lid. It appears as though you will be reaching down into a hole to access.

I see the wall in the design but they don't show the skimmers in there.

The rendering appear to show lights in that area. The rendering also does not show skimmers on the other side. I cannot imagine reaching 18-24" down into a hole to get to the skimmer baskets. Something doesn't seem right. Also where are the lights going as I don't see them in the last two pictures.

---EDIT----
Don't call me to replace a weir door. LOL Hard enough at the normal level.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.