Our progess so far.

That looks awesome. :goodjob:

I'll tell you what, I have seen some really nice builds this year. It's almost as though I am going to have to start over to keep up!

maxepr1 said:
Sweet Jesus tcm, that's big! I hope you got a wind turbine!
Lol, I was just saying that to a friend . With the way the wind has been blowing lately I could have generated enough electricity to run the pool for a year. And it really didn't look that big when I drew it out on the grass. I've seen posted on this forum more than once "Noone ever wished they had a smaller pool" let's hope I'm not the first to utter those words.

tcm said:
maxepr1 said:
Sweet Jesus tcm, that's big! I hope you got a wind turbine!
Lol, I was just saying that to a friend . With the way the wind has been blowing lately I could have generated enough electricity to run the pool for a year. And it really didn't look that big when I drew it out on the grass. I've seen posted on this forum more than once "Noone ever wished they had a smaller pool" let's hope I'm not the first to utter those words.

TCM, you may be the first!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.