Ordered a 16x54" round pool kit 8 weeks ago, still waiting for the liner. Can't find one in stock anywhere.

gaberino

May 1, 2020
Tucson, AZ
We ordered this Lomart Verona 16' Round 54" pool on 5/13. They said it would take them 4-6 weeks to get everything to us, as they like to wait and ship all the parts a once. I get it, everybody has the same idea, and COVID-19 is turning the world on its ear. So we waited.

We finally get our shipment a few weeks ago, and assumed it was all there (mistake). We waited another 2 weeks till we had a free weekend to start putting it together, and got the wall up OK and that's when we realized we were missing the liner. Head slap! It was then that I realized that the liner was actually backordered.

Now it's several weeks later and we are still waiting, and Pool Supply World customer service is not helpful in telling us if/when we can expect our liner. They do answer the phone, even on weekends, which is nice. The first time they made it sound like shipping was imminent, but then a week later it was uncertain but they would email us in 3-5 business days to let us know. And now yet another week has gone by and no word.

We're starting to get restless here in the Arizona desert as we deal with record heat and this pool just sitting there, empty and almost ready to go.

I tried shopping around for a liner somewhere else but they all seem to be out of stock and 16x52 seems to be a more common size.

Is there any hope for us?

Thepoolfactory.com. I ordered one there a few weeks ago n got it pretty quickly

Thanks for the reply, Casey. The pool factory has 15’ and 18’ but for some reason no 16’ liners. I did email Lomart to see if they can help. Good suggestion. I spoke with pool supply world customer service again and they said it’s just hard to get liners right now, and if you were to try to order one now it would be September before you got it. The rep did seem hopeful that we’d get ours soon though, since our order is so old.

We have seen many happy pool miracles happen this year right when things looked their darkest. Put me down as another person rooting for yours to happen. :)

Geez, I wish I would have read Pool Supply World's BBB reviews before buying. It would have saved us this disappointment of paying over $2k for no pool and the prospect of a big fight to get any sort of refund. Many people have the same experience of paying but not receiving things. And the reviews go back to last year and beyond, so it can't all be blamed on the pandemic situation. Pool Supply World | Reviews | Better Business Bureau® Profile

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.