Opened to wrinkles in liner

tlevy

Jun 3, 2015
Ottawa/Ontario
Any thoughts on how to fix wrinkles? One source said drain pool, another said partial drain and use a toilet plunger...a third source said to pump water to other side of pool, and float liner..that seems ludicrous to me, and could cause more damage.

I am not sure where to start, but I really don't want to drain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat as you - took the cover off today and noticed some wrinkles in the shallow end. We just moved into this house in September so I'm not sure if they were there or not.

They don't seem to be that large, so I'm also wondering if I can just live with then for now.

Those wrinkles will be almost impossible to move until the water table around the outside of the pool rises high enough (again) to float the liner.

When that happens you can gently us a push broom and carefully push the liner up against the frame. Youi may not get them all but folks report good success if you are patient.

It's a big job but the real answer is to install 1 or 2 or 3 wellpoints around your pool so the ground water can be drawn away with a submersible pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.