Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2016
Cookeville Tn
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi, So, I’m nearing the end of my slam and have let myself run out of the 0870-I DPD powder. Should have some tomorrow sometime. I’m thinking for today and tomorrow til I get the DPD powder, I would use the readings I got yesterday when I ckd the water and add chlorine accordingly. My thinking is this would be better than not adding any Chlorine at all. Am I even close to being ok. I’m attaching a pic of the pool this morning. My reading at 5:30 this am was 9.5 and I’m slamming at 12. Any thoughts???

Attachments

• F30F54C6-C487-4F10-A2A2-B3DBF170B59F.jpeg
    F30F54C6-C487-4F10-A2A2-B3DBF170B59F.jpeg
    448.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: roblock
Yes, stick with your pattern. By now you probably have a good idea of how much FC your pool needed every x-amount of hours. Best to stay with that routine.
Great! And thanks so much! Good to know my mind is functioning in the right direction. You folks are a great benefit to people such as myself...👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Texas Splash
Hi, So, I’m nearing the end of my slam and have let myself run out of the 0870-I DPD powder. Should have some tomorrow sometime. I’m thinking for today and tomorrow til I get the DPD powder, I would use the readings I got yesterday when I ckd the water and add chlorine accordingly. My thinking is this would be better than not adding any Chlorine at all. Am I even close to being ok. I’m attaching a pic of the pool this morning. My reading at 5:30 this am was 9.5 and I’m slamming at 12. Any thoughts???

I was just thinking to myself...I am gonna forgot to get more of this stuff when I need it haha. Luckily is looks like you were already on the right track!

Reactions: Patcoomer
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.