One leg starting to come off of paver!

We have clay and honestly, it seemed to work very well for pools so far.

It is true, clay becomes complete slippery sticky mush when saturated, but it seems like it's actually hard to make that happen once compacted as long as you have drainage. It doesn't perk well, so water has trouble soaking into it unless it has time. Also, it seems to compact really well and become rock hard.

So far, my opinion is it's great for pools, bad for septic tanks and sump pumps.

Reactions: Pv2 and Ebburns

Eb - Your signature sys 1,050 gallons. Is it actually 10,500?
No that's weird. That was last years easy set 10ft pool we had. We changed to a 14×48 round which states 4625 gallons. I thought I changed my signature though. It further states they are only filled (metal frame pools) to 90% capacity which puts me at 4162ish... I guess.

.... We changed to a 14×48 round which states 4625 gallons. I thought I changed my signature though. It further states they are only filled (metal frame pools) to 90% capacity which puts me at 4162ish... I guess.
Take a yard stick, preferably plastic and measure the height of the water. That's what you can put into Pool Math to figure the number of gallons in your pool. ie. 14' round at 3.7' deep calculates to 4300 gallons.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.