Omnilogic touch screen problems

EWJammer

Jun 19, 2020
San Diego
I just ordered the Omnilogic LCD Screen part number HLX-LCD. I was experiencing the same intermittent responsiveness and touch location out of wack as mentioned above to the point I was unable to update firmware or run the Shell Command. I could never touch the lower right arrow to accept - I was even using a stylist to touch every inch of the screen. The "X" was accessible by touching 1/2" down and 1/2" left to exit out. Frustrating and I am also 6 months out of warranty. $60,000 dollar pool with Omnilogic Hardware and I cannot access the system due to a touch screen problem.

Has anyone had success installing just the HLX-LCD touch screen only?

Thanks for listening all.

Omnilogic Touch Screen Problems Update:
Just installed the HLX-LCD touch screen. Pretty easy removal and install. The only concern I had was if I inserted the ribbon cable far enough inside the connector. I used flat tooth picks (removal tool did not come with new touch screen) on each end of the connector to lift the little plastic clamp. I ran the calibration with no problems and also upgraded to MSP_AR_R0302000 and MPP_AP_R0302000-256. So far so good.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.