OmniLogic Themes

Jun 30, 2014
Webster,NY
Hello,
I recently had a pool professional install an OmniLogic remote control system by Hayward. Overall I've been happy with the controls. I use the app to control the pool features remotely as I am out of state and this home is an AirBNB.

I've programmed the OmniLogic panel to give renters the option to select a theme called 'Spa No Jets' which will run for 1 hour. When the theme is enabled, SPA mode is on and the spa heats to 102, while disabling the pump for the pool. After the theme is completed, the system reverts back to the basic schedules (pool heat set to 88) however the pool filter doesn't turn on. I

I've tried creating themes with a 24 hour schedule as well as enabling each feature (pump, spillover etc) to all run for 24 hours to see if it reverts back, but alas, nothing. Am I missing something obvious here? After a theme runs do I always need to renable the pump?

Thanks
Jeremy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.