NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Im looking at the installation manual, I have a question on how the spa is setup. I want to have clarity before I install my OmniLogic.

I have a spa that shares the main pool pump and heater, but it also has its own pump for the jets.

For the below question about shared equipment would I answer yes or no to shared equipment, given that the spa shares some equipment? If I answer yes, then how do i setup the pump for the spa jets, is this considered an accessory?

NOTE: The following configuration settings are specific to the second Body of Water regarding Shared Equipment and Dual Equipment with shared heaters setup. As you advance through the second Body of Water’s configuration settings, note that most of the questions asked are the same as the first Body of Water with the exception of the following:

Does Body of Water 2 share its equipment with Body of Water 1?

If Yes is selected: Your system will be “fully shared” which means your filter pump/heaters/chemistry will be shared between both Bodies of Water. You can now set your filter pump and heater settings for this body of water.

If No is selected: You will begin dual equipment setup for you second Body of Water. This means that your filter pump and chemistry will not be shared between both Bodies of Water, but you will still have the option of configuring shared heaters and spillover. You can now configure a filter pump and heaters for this body of water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.