Omnilogic compatible T-Cells

I just had to replace our Hayward T-Cell15 after using it for 10 years. When I saw the $900 price for a replacement cell, I started looking at generics. Every generic that I found had some fine print indicating that they don't work with Omnilogic or Prologic. So, I ponied up the $900 to ensure compatibility with our Prologic.

And then there's this: Makes ya go Hmmmmm???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Carl

Thanks for your enquiry, yes this will be a straight plug and play replacement.

We guarantee that the Platinum Edition cells are fully compatible with your salt system and are a direct replacement

Please see link below for your Hayward T15 salt generator, price is $359.99 with free shipping -

Platinum Edition Replacement Salt Cell for Hayward® T-CELL-15 | 40,000 Gallons | 5-Year Warranty

Thanks and regards,

Tommy Webb
Sales Consultant

[email protected]

AIorK4zBNQgWidYAlBpsGFVPj-6Ev9no9Hri2fj5O51sIuXln8OCNoS2DF4VqSy-Ny9_YcTOCHDUcqhc7tYmLTkVLz0DrU8opHjHnp2CGTs7_g

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.