Youngsville, LA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I have a T Cell S340 and I'm using the Omnilogic system. While trying to diagnose a separate issue, I noticed my Cell Type under Chlorinator was TCELL15. So, I went into the configuration and updated to TCELLS340. However,several hours later I notice that at some point the cell type is automatically switched to TCELL15. Is this correct and has anyone else experienced this? I do see that on my salt cell there is language stating "TCell 15 Replacement", although its labeled as a T Cell S340. Thanks in advance.

I have a T Cell S340 and I'm using the Omnilogic system. While trying to diagnose a separate issue, I noticed my Cell Type under Chlorinator was TCELL15. So, I went into the configuration and updated to TCELLS340. However,several hours later I notice that at some point the cell type is automatically switched to TCELL15. Is this correct and has anyone else experienced this? I do see that on my salt cell there is language stating "TCell 15 Replacement", although it’s labeled as a T Cell S340. Thanks in advance.
T-15 setting is correct for your S340 cell.

Reactions: TygerB8
You aren’t alone! Had the same question myself! Why would you select one thing and then it decides to switch it back?
Hayward is making a branding and design change in their cells. But underlying it is the same T-15 cell.

There is language stating "TCell 15 Replacement". All the control box cares about is that the S340 technically works the same as a T-15. What the outside label says does not matter to the system.

Reactions: SCPoolParadise
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.