Richmond, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I connected my Aquarite to my OmniHub the other day via the daughter board just like in this thread.

The OmniHub is communicating with the AquaRite to produce chlorine. I tested it over night and the chlorine level increased as expected per a FAS/DPD test. Also, the scheduling seems to work correctly as it turns the AquaRite off when it is scheduled off. However, the diagnostics on the OmniHub control panel and app do not read anything expect the cell type and average salt level, which looks similar to this thread.

Attached out the readings on the AquaRite when the screenshot and picture were taken. Seeing as this was the same issue in the above thread I'm assuming it's a generic issue to a OmniHub setup and not specific to me but thought I'd ask here before reaching out to Hayward. Ultimately this is just a nice to have so I know if the cell is producing at a particular moment in time via the app instead of having to go to the box to read the amperage.

Attachments

• App Screenshot.jpg
    App Screenshot.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 27
  • OmniHub Screen.jpg
    OmniHub Screen.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 28
  • AquaRite Average.jpg
    AquaRite Average.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 23
  • AquaRite Amp.jpg
    AquaRite Amp.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 22
  • AquaRite Volts.jpg
    AquaRite Volts.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 20
Got a surprisingly quick response from Hayward. For future reference, Hayward's response:

The app will only display the average salt level and cell type via the daughter board. All of the other diagnostic readings will need to be taken from the display of the Aqua Rite.

Reactions: jordanal
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.