Oldest AG Pool?

I thought ours was old, but this thread makes it seem like mine's brand new! Ours was bought in late '98, so it's almost 12 years old. Every piece of it is resin, except the wall. Surprisingly, there's only one speck of rust, at the skimmer hole. There's no fading, chipping, or cracking of the resin anywhere, so I think we made out pretty good! I hope ours last as long some of the others here!

Mine is a 24 year old Fanta Sea, although we have only had it for 3 yrs, and purchased a rebuild kit when we installed the pool. It was a major move since the walk around deck is steel under the decking. We put new water walls, liner and plumbing, and my husband rebuilt the deck. Still using the original pump and filter so holding my breath every year at start up. :)

Catchyoulater, your parents pool is GORGEOUS. That's got to to be the NICEST AG to Deck connection I've seen and that lake view is to-die-for. Of course my pool overlooks a pasture so "goat view" just doesn't quite garner the same chic feel ;)

Kymberly said:
Catchyoulater, your parents pool is GORGEOUS. That's got to to be the NICEST AG to Deck connection I've seen and that lake view is to-die-for. Of course my pool overlooks a pasture so "goat view" just doesn't quite garner the same chic feel ;)

Well, I would love to take credit for that lakeside pool but that's not mine! Look further up. But isn't it the most gorgeous AGP with deck and view you've ever seen? I'm jealous!!! :cheers:

It's Titus's parents' pool! Nice!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.