Old pool going down. New pool help

Nov 3, 2011
Old pool is an Intex ultra frame pool 20x48.
it has lasted 8 years with me. And one year with original owner.

so it comes down tomorrow and gets re-homed.
now it’s time to upgrade to something more permanent.

Came across a Fanta Sea Island pool
12x24 rectangular pool.
aluminum admiral deck included.

but no manual. No installation book. Nothing.

help

Attachments

• 5E4E6E82-EF65-4B82-AE1A-E1D13A9F20C1.jpeg
    5E4E6E82-EF65-4B82-AE1A-E1D13A9F20C1.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DC1E88B0-4BF3-4C65-B41B-6CD2BAA85178.jpeg
    DC1E88B0-4BF3-4C65-B41B-6CD2BAA85178.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 63
Pictures lots and lots and lots of pictures!!!! To the point you are sick of taking but then take 10 mores! Baggies and a sharpie marker-lots of baggies Picture of where the hardware in the baggie came from with sharpie maker to write notes!

Reactions: vmaxed
I found this

The 5th link downloads a pdf manual for all the models. Hopefully you can get enough out of it to figure yours out. Good luck and we want to ride along for the journey so post up them pics when the time comes !!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
DUDE! Wonderful find!!! SCORE!
I know NOTHING about these pools besides seeing a few in the past. They are way unique so they stand out.

But I implore all lurkers reading this in the future to get involved and join up because it’s the perfect example. You don’t have to be an expert, or even close. It’s seems overwhelming to join the discussion with some experts but they are friendly and appreciate all angles of the problem at hand.

Go take a look at the 4 sides of your house. They are vastly different opinions yet ALL still looking at the same ‘problem’, just from different angles. The expert view may be the pretty one from the front yard but maybe your view is the overhead one of the leaking roof. You could hold the key and not even know.

Maybe you know nothing about pools but kick butt at Google.

Every bit helps and with each active member the collective hive gets smarter. Join the discussion and be part of the Party !!!

*apologies for the off topic rant bikerskid, but maybe we get another set of eyes on it and it helps.

• Love
Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.