Old Nautilus PAC-FAB Filter O-Ring

CampJoe

Mar 22, 2020
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have an old Nautilus PAC-FAB DE Filter. I can't read the label any longer and I need to order the large O-Ring that goes between the top of the tank and bottom. The tanks are held together by a band that run around the center of the tank. As you can see from the attachments, my filter has a small hole for the pressure valve. I ordered a PACFAB 18" 152127, but DOESN'T FIT - To big). Can someone help me locate a manual I can download and the o-ring part number?

Thank you,
Joe

Attachments

• Pool Fitler Label.jpg
    Pool Fitler Label.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Nautilus Pool Filter.jpg
    Nautilus Pool Filter.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Nautilus PAC FAB Filter Top.jpg
    Nautilus PAC FAB Filter Top.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I bought an assortment O-ring kit and have had great success finding exactly what I needed :)

https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=o-ring...-ring+Rear,aps,169&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_10

I have the NS-48. I had the attached archived on disk.

Attachments

• Nautilus™ NS Stainless Steel D.E. FilterInstallation, Operation _ manual.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 19
Hate to bump up the old thread, but this is a common problem for this PACFAB NS stainless steel tank. From the manual, the part needed is 152127, but the stuff from amazon seems to hang loose. Even the top review for this product mentioned this, but failed to really point out where exactly he ordered the proper sized one. I ordered one, and it is even larger than my old one (already a bit loose). Its cross-section is square compared the round shape in the old one, and it was leaking. Had to change back to the old oring to stop the leak, but still left pondering where I could buy a proper size one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.