Parker/CO
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-35
Add another +1 to the boneheads who installed this slide without deck flanges. It seems leg diameter is fairly standardized in the pool industry at 1.9" OD. When I measure the outer circumference with a string and do the math, the diameter of my slide legs are 2.03". Is that diameter even an industry offering? Should I just buy and try some 1.9" flanges?aquaslide legs.jpg

aquaslide legs.jpg

SR Smith should be able to give you an answer. Check with them.

I suspect that the legs are standard size and will work with the above anchors.

You can remove the slide and measure the legs directly.

What are you trying to do?

Are there anchors in the deck or are the legs cemented in?

It looks like the deck was resurfaced and the anchors might be hard to see without cutting the top surface away.

thanks @JamesW and @Arizonarob it is an indoor pool. I took off one of the slide legs--it wasn't even screwed to the underside of the slide! It seems the KoolDeck surface was poured around the slide legs. The legs themselves were never mounted to the deck! The leg is a standard 1.9" diameter. I'm going to order the surface mount flanges from PoolZoom. Best price I found. Slide Flange, Aluminum with 4 Anchor Bolts - 1.9

Reactions: Arizonarob
thanks @JamesW and @Arizonarob it is an indoor pool. I took off one of the slide legs--it wasn't even screwed to the underside of the slide! It seems the KoolDeck surface was poured around the slide legs. The legs themselves were never mounted to the deck! The leg is a standard 1.9" diameter. I'm going to order the surface mount flanges from PoolZoom. Best price I found. Slide Flange, Aluminum with 4 Anchor Bolts - 1.9
Hey Jason what is the length of your leg’s please I can’t find what the lengths are supposed to be
Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.