nickest

Mar 19, 2021
rhode island
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
So patio/tile guy is coming to re-level upper deck where I have the 2 foot raised wall side. Now when PB installed it I was told they are two 24" sheer descents. It looks like paver and I are gonna make it all the way to coping. My question is I would like to replace existing falls with same exact but led version. Is there a way to find out before hand the brand of sheer descents that were used? And before you ask the PB got shadier and shadier the closer to end of job so asking is out of question. You know the type... Contract said vsf pump tried to leave whisper flow, promised concrete pad for equipment, showed up with plastic panels lol . Funny now wasn't then haha. But yeah so guess the questions are how doable is it? (Scale 1 to10) Can I determine type of descents before getting under coping? And is it possible to access units and just add ip68 LEDs without full replacement? Pics will follow tomorrow when sun is up thanks in advance guys and ladies

Reactions: bobjanie
Just a bump to make sure this is under right topic in forum wasn't sure if it would be "under construction" or "everything else". Plz let me know if I would have more luck under other topic cause I'm completely stumped on this one and very rare to get no responses on this site from you pool geniuses 👍🏻

image.jpg
Sorry totally forgot about pics when I didn't see any replies
image.jpg
Best I could do as this is all I can see from outside until pavers are up. So all I have to go on is the plastic you can see here and the receipt that states " two 24" sheer descent water falls"

No.

No.
Haha well I appreciate the honesty. Will keep you posted on progress once I am able to visibly see the actual units. Going off your answer though what are a few dependable companies that make 2' sheer descent waterfalls that have leds built in so I can have them already on hand for when I am able to maybe make the swap at difficulty 11? I do know the ones installed have 2" inlet connection and were installed in 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: nickest
Thanks bro appreciate the info and the links. Will def keep the progress and pics coming plz jump in and tell me how dumb I’m being at any point.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.