Official 2023 BBQ, Smoking, Grilling, Baking and Beer thread

Actually DW has us on a strict diet plan for the next few months so all portions may be much smaller excluding adult beverages :cheers:
I could only eat 1/2 the steak. My wife bought them, so I didn’t see the weight. Must have been around 12 oz. That adult beverage exclusion is significant!

Never tried this before………but I’ve already got enough sausage and can’t just waste this fat.

IMG_2020.jpeg

And after several hours, homemade beef tallow.
IMG_2025.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: jark87

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Beautiful 70° sunny day in DFW, but bourbon season is nearing its end. Will move to margaritas, martinis and beer as the weather warms up.

Went for an impromptu Tabasco jelly glazed salmon tonight, served with basmati rice, green beans and Buffalo Trace. Delicious!

1677890661001.jpeg

1677890629925.jpeg

Beautiful 70° sunny day in DFW, but bourbon season is nearing its end. Will move to margaritas, martinis and beer as the weather warms up.

Went for an impromptu Tabasco jelly glazed salmon tonight, served with basmati rice, green beans and Buffalo Trace. Delicious!

View attachment 475497

View attachment 475496
Dw loves a good piece of salmon :cheers:

Reactions: jark87
Cooked my Texas Twisted Chicken as requested by our pregnant DIL. She and our youngest son were over celebrating his new job. Seasoned up flattened chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic; wrapped the breasts around a cream cheese stuffed jalapeño, then wrapped the breasts in bacon. Sauced them up with Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet and Spicy BBQ sauce. Served with glazed carrots and basmati rice. Delicious and satisfied the cravings of a pregnant woman!

1678633006794.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.