OB in Southern Highlands, Las Vegas NV - HELP NEEDED!

Almost there - just need to enhance the pavers and finish the fire feature/bbq. Huge thank you to everyone on this forum, I would not have been able to build this pool for the price (saved 15k+) and without the knowledge and guidance from all of you. Special shoutout to Big Will (Willie), SPL (John), IMAZ1218 (Trever), Deric203 (Deric), and KimKats (Kim).

I have a well documented excel sheet of my build, contact list and bids from subs, etc. If any new OB in Vegas need assistance, please PM me with your e-mail address and Ill send it your way.

xgqYAI4.jpg

oLCbHmT.jpg

3D5el7c.jpg

lOxOpN8.jpg

Wow wow wow wow!!! Man I just love how everything comes together and the feeling we have when it’s done is serene even through all the back and forths and headaches and questioning everything!!!
Nice work my friend, let me know how the sealer comes out because I’m thinking about sealing my stone on bench , fireplace, and planter

Greetings from another Las Vegan (Tule Springs area). Your pool and yard look great! We are building as well, and ready for our first inspection (will post a proper intro in a bit). We really like the pavers, and would like to know more about them. Any information you can share? We had our landscape guy out today and have a pretty good idea on design, just trying to figure out materials. Thanks!

Greetings from another Las Vegan (Tule Springs area). Your pool and yard look great! We are building as well, and ready for our first inspection (will post a proper intro in a bit). We really like the pavers, and would like to know more about them. Any information you can share? We had our landscape guy out today and have a pretty good idea on design, just trying to figure out materials. Thanks!

They are from Arizona Stone (I can't remember the specific name) - I suggest stopping by the outdoor showroom in town, you can see all of the options - there are a ton to choose from, along with options for coping and ledger stone.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Some recent pictures. Welcomed the newest addition to our family this past May, he absolutely loves the pool. Also added a pool gate for piece of mind - obviously to protect the little one, but our bulldog also loves to jump in the pool anytime we let her out and we were getting very tired of drying her off... Working on finishing the fire feature within the next couple of weeks. Will post an update once complete.
Y8TQGTN.jpg

lv1MwsA.jpg

mJYOw2y.jpg

zhTLt3q.jpg

Gorgeous baby, adorable dog...great pool!

:hammer: I just want to fuss briefly about the glass bottle in the spa. LOL....you do *not* want to experience what another poster here did when his bottle broke. Clear glass in clear water- no bueno!! <rant over>

Maddie :flower:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.