O/B in Peoria AZ

KIM!!!!!! Didn't I forbid you from conversing with my wife??????? My lord we are only in design and this entire project has been changed.
Uggggg!!!!
HOLY :poop: I had NOTHING to do with this one..............All I did was show her pretty tiles.................:shock: but I have to say I do like what she is accusing me of...............so ummmmmmmmmmm you are welcome hehehehehehehe! Going all out now!!! The whole yard!!! Hey just think............NO more mowing back there!!!

Kim:kim:

.All I did was show her pretty tiles.................:shock:
That is all it took Pretty things???!!!!! We have options????!!!! Let me see that drawing. I Like pretty stuff!!!!! There are women that like pretty things on this site!!!!! I am In!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how much i enjoyed mowing that sweet Bermuda grass in July when it was 120 degrees outside. Something I looked forward to every weekend after working outside all week. Loved it and with some tile suggestions its gone.......................

• Haha
Reactions: kimkats
HOLY :poop: I had NOTHING to do with this one..............All I did was show her pretty tiles.................:shock: but I have to say I do like what she is accusing me of...............so ummmmmmmmmmm you are welcome hehehehehehehe! Going all out now!!! The whole yard!!! Hey just think............NO more mowing back there!!!
Hello ~ Yes, the backyard had to be redone when we had to move the fire pit......I blamed you that way I could redirect his attention (when he wants to redirect my attention he shows me something shiny). Also, he would go out to mow the lawn and the lawnmower would not start (in the lawnmower's defense, he would wait until the grass was to our knees). I would hear some banging outside and a few choice words, walking in the house sweating, red cheeks, and stating I hate lawnmowers. It is a win win for me and him, he does not know it yet.

I go through this ever stinking time, I should have gotten a clearer picture when we bought some camping gear one year. I said, we really could use an outside shower (pre-rv) that way we can cleanup.....after blinking at him for 20 minutes he gave in (with him grumbling that is the stupidest thing I ever heard, grumble~grumble). So we went camping, he grumbled the entire time it took to put the shower up. We got back from fishing, my daughter and I took the first shower (it was amazing), we walk by Mr. Negative and he starts sniffing me. What the heck are you doing, well, you smell great (I know), I want to take a shower (win win guys). Oh no.....not until you admit that was the best idea ever!!

So you see folk he never knows what he wants until I step in and make the dream happen!!!!!! With Love Mr. Negative ~ Wifey!!!

I blamed you that way I could redirect his attention
HA! Use me all you want/need!! As a teacher I get "used" ALL.OF.THE.TIME by parents! "Do you want me to call your teacher???" NO MOMMA! Don't call her!!! :roll: LOL hey if it works go what you need to do!

It is a win win for me and him, he does not know it yet.
OH he knows it! He just don't want to admit it!! He knows what is good for him...............do what YOU want!

after blinking at him for 20 minutes he gave in (with him grumbling that is the stupidest thing I ever heard, grumble~grumble).
Works for you too?? Yeah it does here also!!

we walk by Mr. Negative and he starts sniffing me.

Oh no.....not until you admit that was the best idea ever!!
LOVE it!!! I would still use it even with having an RV as showering outside is so neat!

So you see folk he never knows what he wants until I step in and make the dream happen!!!!!! With Love Mr. Negative ~ Wifey!!!
You two are some I would love to meet in real life one day!!! I bet it is a laugh a minute once you two get going! :hug:

You two are some I would love to meet in real life one day!!! I bet it is a laugh a minute once you two get going! :hug:
Oh Lordy!!!!! Thanks KIM!!!! Once the pool is done your invited to the party. I can tell the story of why everyone in the small town of Ferndale, Washington wears shirts that say "Don't drink with Jodi" It's a long story.....

Anywho, while we wait for the latest design to come back. I have a few updates.
I have a buddy who is a Superintendent at the company that we both work for. And guess what he has been doing on the side for about 20 years. Yep, building pools!!! So he shared with me his preferred sub-contractor list with me today. The golden list of who he has been using for a long time. Always good information to have. Hopefully we get our design drawings back soon and can move on to construction drawings. Yes this process really does take a lot of time. I am also going to build a construction schedule tomorrow since I have some down time at work. Ill post it to give those interested in the OB route some detail on what happens when. Hopefully it will be useful to some.

Wife has 6 days to graduation!!!!!!! BSN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of her. But I will have to let her know later. She is in full study mode...........

Once the pool is done your invited to the party.
SWEET!!! Oh for the day I can get there!!!

wears shirts that say "Don't drink with Jodi" It's a long story
I have nothing but time when you are ready................

I have a buddy who is a Superintendent at the company that we both work for. And guess what he has been doing on the side for about 20 years. Yep, building pools!!! So he shared with me his preferred sub-contractor list with me today. The golden list of who he has been using for a long time.
Has he known all along you were building a pool? You struck GOLD right there!!!!

I am also going to build a construction schedule tomorrow since I have some down time at work
So long as you don't put a time line on it........do it by events and know the order might change depending on the subs.

Wife has 6 days to graduation!!!!!!! BSN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of her. But I will have to let her know later. She is in full study mode...........
6 DAYS???? When are her tests???? Tell her she has a cheering squad here :kim: just for her!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Has he known all along you were building a pool? You struck GOLD right there!!!!

No I was just checking in on how he was doing and how I was doing and I mentioned the pool project.
He says "Have I got a deal for you"....

6 DAYS???? When are her tests???? Tell her she has a cheering squad here :kim: just for her!!
Last test is Weds. N official graduation but I have a few super secrete surprises for her!!!!! Can't indulge here. Her spies are everywhere!!!!!

Got the final draft back today. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Final Draft Slaman_Main.pdf
    126.4 KB · Views: 47
I have a few super secrete surprises for her!!!!! Can't indulge here. Her spies are everywhere!!!!!
You can share after the fact pretty please!!!

Here is what I see in your design:
-good swim lane =YES!
-good placement of the returns and skimmer=YES!
-good placement of volley ball holders=YES
-good placement of umbrella sleeves=YES!
-good placement of lights=YES!

ummmmmmmm I know you are supposed to find something wrong.......................well...............hummmmm.....sorry can't find anything wrong with it!!! You have my permission to proceed with building that wonderful pool for you bride!!

Trying to get material pricing for the hardscaping (Pavers)
Sent an inquiry out to NPT asking for q materials quote. They sent back a message with a link to pool builders in my area.:confused:

Not sure if they sell to the public or not.
Has anyone purchased directly from NTP? Perhaps I did not word my question correctly...

Thanks,

Trying to get material pricing for the hardscaping (Pavers)
Sent an inquiry out to NPT asking for q materials quote. They sent back a message with a link to pool builders in my area.:confused:

Not sure if they sell to the public or not.
Has anyone purchased directly from NTP? Perhaps I did not word my question correctly...

Thanks,

NPT sells to licensed contractors only. Look through the list Here and see who’s close to ya, and give them a call. You can usually find an irrigation place that will sell them to you. :cheers:

Reactions: mslaman

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.