North Texas Pool Remodel has started!! (Updates with pics as we go)

That plaster looks amazing! I love the water color!

Congrats! What a great job you guys have done!! This has been a fun remodel to watch. I agree with everyone else - your choices for tile, coping, deck, and water color are wonderful! Bravo! Now, tell us how the swimming is!!!
Suz.

It does look beautiful! What tile did you choose? I love how it looks with your plaster choice and coping.

Thanks! The tile is from Noble Tile, Corsica Blue, NVIS 636.

We are also very happy with how cool the stone stays. That red brick we had would get extremely hot, I would have to soak it down with water to make it so you could touch it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
No wonder I liked your tile... I think that's one that I had liked when I visited the Noble Tile website!

I was going to comment on your coping too. What kind is it? Your overall look is so clean and fresh. I think it looks great!

kriv, this all looks so great. Your yard and pool look so much larger with the fence moved. I am looking forward to getting rid of our "pizza oven" brick coping (the hottest substance known to man :D)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.