Hey SJ and Welcome !! If you haven’t already you need to get yourself a reliable test kit. Most prefer the TF-100 from tftestkits.net. Get the speedstir also to take most of the work out of testing. Both are among the best things I’ve ever purchased. The first time they save you from going to the pool store they will triple back your investment, and those who don’t know better get ‘pool stored’ over and over

Next up is readingABCs of Pool Water Chemistry. Ask any questions in the appropriate sub-forums for better answers from the pros that hang out in each of them. It’s real simple stuff but an assault of knowledge at first. You’ll get it soon enough and there are oodles of folks willing to help guide you until then.

Hello CarolD and thanks for the welcome. Good to see someone local on this forum. I look forward to learning more about pool build and maintenance. First time pool owner. I am about 4 weeks away from completion. Are you building or is your pool completed?

Hello CarolD and thanks for the welcome. Good to see someone local on this forum. I look forward to learning more about pool build and maintenance. First time pool owner. I am about 4 weeks away from completion. Are you building or is your pool completed?
We built our pool in 2018, and we were first timers also. I wish I had discovered this website prior to contracting. We might have made some different choices. There is a wealth of info here...I could easily spend hours daily reading through the forums!