NodeJs-poolControl New User Questions

Theraddie

May 22, 2019
Southeast PA
I have just deployed NJspC to replace a homebrew python based system. I have gotten my head around most of the configuration but I am having an issue with serial communications with my Itelleflo VS pump. I can control the pump just fine, start, stop, adjust speed etc. However it is not displaying the speed or wattage on the dash panel. The odd thing is I am pretty sure it was displaying this info when testing, but now that is finally deployed it is not. I double checked my serial cable wiring and port settings.

1686055784304.png

I have just deployed NJspC to replace a homebrew python based system. I have gotten my head around most of the configuration but I am having an issue with serial communications with my Itelleflo VS pump. I can control the pump just fine, start, stop, adjust speed etc. However it is not displaying the speed or wattage on the dash panel. The odd thing is I am pretty sure it was displaying this info when testing, but now that is finally deployed it is not. I double checked my serial cable wiring and port settings.

View attachment 500737
Open a discussion or an issue on the repository. I would like to see a replay when the pump should be running. This will tell us all about the communications.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.