No Water Flow

The experience has been great so far. One pump working from last season but got fried from a lightening strike and stock isn't available as the supplier is waiting for a new shipment so a temporary pump is in place along with a surge protector. Another one was installed earlier this season after the old pump died with 100% satisfaction. The unknown is longevity so only time will tell.

Thanks. How complicated is it to put in a surge protector? I don't really want to get into doing stuff at my main breaker box, but can one just be put in-line by the pump? I don't have a subpanel there, just the wires come in and hook into the pump, light switch, etc.

Just ordered a

Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pool Pump EC-011028

I have seen some folks talk about getting certain fittings to make installation easy. Does this pump normally come with those or should I order those separately? And if so, any suggestions of a good source?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.