No Bromine in app

This is a chlorine based pool care forum. We highly discourage the use of Bromine as its difficult to manage and test for to assure adequate sanitation.

Have you considered switching to chlorine? What prompted you to use bromide?

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Mdragger88
We’ve had Bromine for hot tubs on a “to-do” for some time now but have a long list of items we’d like to knock-out first. I’m planning on talking to the developer more tomorrow concerning plans for this years update so we’ll see if it can be done easily or not. 👍

This is a chlorine based pool care forum. We highly discourage the use of Bromine as its difficult to manage and test for to assure adequate sanitation.

Madd

It's for a hot tub.

We’ve had Bromine for hot tubs on a “to-do” for some time now but have a long list of items we’d like to knock-out first. I’m planning on talking to the developer more tomorrow concerning plans for this years update so we’ll see if it can be done easily or not. 👍
Any update on this?
With bromine being more stable in hot tubs, it's more widely used. Without it as an option this app won't work for most hot tub users.
Would love to ditch my excel spreadsheet calculator.

Reactions: TheBraLady
Take a look at these:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.