Night volleyball photo

Thanks! Yes, there is water of course. We jumped in this afternoon as it got to 76F and the air temp was 80. It still felt cold! I will need to get used to what temperature feels good. It was fine once we got used to it.

As for clarity... I know nothing other than trouble free philosophy. Been trying to keep up on all the levels and using the app.

Just got a volleyball net, but still too cold to jump in. This will be our first season with the pool and we're waiting impatiently.
View attachment 97326

Hi Randy, can you link the place you got your net? I had our pool builder put in pole plugs (is that what it's called?) But I haven't been able to find where to buy the net and poles. Everything I'm finding are the big bulky things that sit on top of the deck. I need exactly what you have! Your pool is lovely ?

Hi Randy, can you link the place you got your net? I had our pool builder put in pole plugs (is that what it's called?) But I haven't been able to find where to buy the net and poles. Everything I'm finding are the big bulky things that sit on top of the deck. I need exactly what you have! Your pool is lovely ?

Here is what we got: Amazon.com: Dunn Rite Pro Volly Retrofit Pool Volleyball Kit: Toys & Games

You'll need to cut it to fit, but it was a pretty straight forward operation.

Were the post holes done by your builder during install, or did you have to dril those out later on your own?

Builder! We actually bought about six umbrella sleeves on Amazon, but when the concrete folks were here I realized it was over kill. We ended up putting up a nice canopy instead of actual umbrellas. Ended up using only two sleeves, just for the net

Reactions: Texas Splash

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.