Thank you everyone! We had it tested at our pool store but I did get my TF 100 test kit today. Just haven’t had a chance to read about it yet. And yes, pool is crystal clear at the moment. I have 7.5% bleach. How many ozs should I put in and is it ok to do it a night? Can we still swim tomorrow?

You can add chlorine (or laundry bleach) at any time you wish.. Pour slowly near the return jets to help it mix. To determine the amount to use, refer to the PoolMath APP's Effect of Adding and it will give you the amount to increase from say 1 ppm to 6 ppm as an example.

Use your TF-100 tomorrow though. We trust YOUR testing before anyone else, even if you are new to it. Post back with questions and we'll be glad to help.

So after adding 121 ozs of bleach my chlorine is now at 5. However my ph is now 8.2. (Used my new tf 100 test kit). Pool is crystal clear. Is it safe to swim?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.