Newbie Questions - of course the dreaded algae

That is true Chem Geek, this stupid "at will" garbage, I so tire of that. Fortunately I work for myself & always will.
IT (Information Technology) RULES!!! :D

Still, I do feel it's at least worth looking into, I wasn't really saying she definitely had a case, or it was a sure thing, just simply that, since its such an odd way of letting someone go, she should at least maybe talk to a labor lawyer. Most will at least consult n/c, some just with a paralegal and let you know if you might have a case and what your options are.

The legal system is such a meandering path of catacombs, trails and snares, one can never be too sure, asking is always best.

There's a cool website I came across called Avvo, where you can ask free legal questions and get responses from Lawyers/Attorneys in your state, or that practice there and thus know specific codes & laws for your area of jurisdiction. Worth a shot.

Otherwise, hop in, lay back on a floater, let your cares & worries melt away in the water & just ENJOY THAT POOL!! :mrgreen:

Ya, it was weird to say the least, lol. I always thought working hard got you ahead, but it seemed in my case, I got myself taken advantage of and ultimately just let go. Now, I'm just trying to figure out what the next step is. I wish I was one of those people that had a serious passion and direction. I feel like I did when I graduated high school, now I'm 28, and it's not cool anymore, lol. :) It will all work out though, there's obviously a much bigger plan out there for me. Luckily, we were smart when buying our house a couple of years ago, all our bills can be covered by one income. Even though I'm not able to put money away for the savings account, at least we're not pulling out our hair to make ends meet. As with anything, it can always be worse.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.