Newbie needing input for Above Ground Pool Salt Water System (and input on everything else)

Hgsparky

Feb 19, 2021
Warren, VT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
We are just beginning to put up Pool Factory Aurora 24' resin pool-DIY. The ground is done, basic leveling completed and rails are down. We ordered just the pool and liner initially last Fall knowing there would be wait times. We have the pad and cove and now looking at all the other Systems and equipment we need and am overwhelmed. The first things I need is the salt water chlorinator and pump and filter system. All I know is that I think I want a cartridge filter.

Looking for any recommendations, input, etc. Could also use some insight, hints about putting wall up and putting liner in.

Thanks for any info I can get.

Welcome to TFP :)

It Depends, don't you just love those words.. your pool will be "about" 13500 gallons at 48 inches water level.. :)

Another person on the forum just bought and installed the following and they love it, everything came from 1 company and it was all in stock... the cyclone prefilter will get a bunch of stuff before it gets to the filter... it depends on if you have lots of trees or leaves that will be getting into the pool.. The RJ 45 is a rockstar and will treat you well for years to come...

or just these...

there are many options out there but finding them in stock and a price that will not hurt you is hard to do right now... Polytec has some great prices also..

Thanks for the input. I went directly to CircuPool- saw a package that looked good and called for more info. The guy was helpful and knowledgable. Got the RJ 30, smart flo 1.5 VS pump and CJ 2750 filter. The combo price was significantly cheaper than buying components separately else where even at discounted prices. So now the fun continues. Putting wall up this weekend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.