Newbie from Annapolis

OMG, what a beautiful space!!! Somehow I missed your introduction. My sister lived in Round Bay for years -- I mention this because its what your pictures remind me of. :) She retired to Sausalito a year or two ago, life is rough, haha.

Thanks. I did all the planning and installation of plants. Thankfully, the builders didn't destroy my hostas. I had the decks and two gazebos built before the pool install.

I also installed a double basin pond with waterfall using the same stacked Pennsylvania flagstone. The smartest thing was laying the irrigation pipes during the pool install using the same trenches. I have water fill spigots hidden by the pool and pond. That was prescient as well.

We have quite a few friends in Round Bay, it's a wonderful community. We are in Linstead-on-the-Severn, right next door to Round Bay. It's a quiet community on the river.

Sent by incredibly fast electrons

I.LOVE.YOUR.YARD!!!!

Since you are gifted and obviously enjoy it so much, will you come do mine after our pool is done?? (J/k-sorta)

Seriously a serene, amazingly uplifting space you have created!

Welcome to TFP!

Denise

Thanks Helen and Denise for your kind comments.

I have a rental down the street on 1/2 acre begging for a pool, pond, gazebo and fire pit.

That just may be my next project once I figure out where to site a 6-car garage. I'll start the planning this summer. [emoji41]

Sent by incredibly fast electrons

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support