NW Arkansas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi, Im a long time user of Pool Math on my laptop. Is the laptop version no longer available? I have downloaded the APP to my iPhone, and registered with sign in and password. I can't figure out how to accurately add in ph numbers. I can't seem to put in 7.8 only 7. Same thing for FC. I also liked being able to change values to see what an addition does to the overall CSI. I would like to see how to work with the app before signing up for the subscription. It's an ease of use thing for me, I am comfortable with the desktop and hopefully will figure out the APP. Any advice is appreciated.

You find a link to the old PoolMath at the bottom of every page in the middle Quick Navigation.

Their is a Windows App version you can get from the Microsoft Store. I have it on my desktop and laptop, plus on my iPhone and iPad. The data meshes between all of them.

Or are you talking about the web based Poolmath? The link to it is at the bottom of the page.

As others have mentioned, the link to the older version can be found at the bottom of the page. This version isn't going away anytime soon, but it's also not being updated. We're slowly making a move towards the App, but still see the need to leave the older version in place.

To answer your question, in the photo you'll see the decimal point in the lower left hand corner. Press that and you'll be able to enter numbers such as 7.5 or 1.2

Also, if you have the CSI option enabled in the Menu you'll see your CSI number. If you click on this you'll see a page where you can fiddle so you can see how altering certain variables will alter your CSI.

Attachments

• 7943F911-FD1D-48B4-8710-9EB63DCDD7F9.jpeg
    7943F911-FD1D-48B4-8710-9EB63DCDD7F9.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 16
Thank you all for pointing out the link at the very bottom of the page. and to Leebo, how did I miss that decimal point. I thought my phone screen was dirty. The visual aid with red arrow really helped. Now to master the APP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.