New to Vacuuming, Can't seem to get Floc out

When you say you used all those expensive products before.....were any of them labeled "XtraBlue" or "Blue" and did you use algaecides? Any Clorox products?
I'm wondering if some of your stains may be copper stains?

Which test kit did you order?

The pool water looks *much* improved! Well done!

Maddie :flower:

I am ordering a test kit. Unfortunately, Patience is a virtue I don’t possess. Fortunately, my husband does, so we will get through this! How do I know how much liquid chlorine to add until I get my test kit in?
Lol patience is a virtue I have been trying to learn my whole life..... and I still don’t have it down, but like you I am blessed with a spouse that has plenty of patience and helps keep me grounded. Sorry I did not see your post earlier. I was out digging post holes for a horse pasture, but instead of getting the fence done I was digging up the neighbors water line. As with everything I do I seem to do it the hard way, but as I said before if you lean on the people here they will help you have the most beautiful pool in the neighborhood. Now I just have to find a forum for installing a Darn fence for a horse pasture. ;):cautious::cautious:

Excited to watch you go through your pool story, you're about to have your mind blown! I went through this last year, and you're gonna do a face palm, learn a little about basic pool needs and then spend all that extra time using the pool instead of messing with it. Pool stores will be a thing of the past for you and you will save so much money on products that you didn't even need.

Here's my before TFP and after from last spring to give you some hope!

Attachments

• before_after.jpg
    before_after.jpg
    815.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Love
Reactions: mariane and kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.