New to this site, new to inground pool.

Meldeb3k

Oct 20, 2019
Winterville, GA
Hi, I'm Debbie from Winterville,GA. Dont let the name fool you, it gets hot here. :) we put in our first inground pool this spring. I have SO MUCH to learn. I will eventually add to my signature line, of what we own, but can't figure out how to do that yet! I want to fire our pool guy. :) I really like him, but want to learn to do it all myself! Just kind of unsure of so much! Thanks for this site!

Welcome to TFP.

I will eventually add to my signature line, of what we own, but can't figure out how to do that yet!

I want to fire our pool guy. :) I really like him, but want to learn to do it all myself! Just kind of unsure of so much!

ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Awwwright! Another Georgian in the house!! :party: I have no clue where Winterville is, but boy howdy, I know it gets hot!!

Welcome to TFP and fo'sure you can do this. It really isn't hard once you understand that we strive for basic chemical additions that don't cost an arm and a leg, and we only put in to our pool that which we know we need and nothing else. Having your own *reliable* test kit makes it all easy.

Post up your questions in the topical forum and you'll get gobs of help. I promise.

Maddie :flower: