New to the forum and eager to learn!

Jun 30, 2010
Hello community! :wave: I'm new to TFP but by no means new to forums or their usefullness. I won't be wasting any virtual space by asking questions I can search for and find answers to, and hopefully everyone will understand that when I do ask a question it's because I couldn't find an answer using the search function. So far from all my reading prior to signing up and after I can tell you this community is awesome and I hope to learn a lot! Being in sunny southern California lends itself for great swimming weather, which in turn creates the perfect conditions to try and lux out our setups! Thanks for reading my intro and hope to get acquainted with all of you in time. :party:

Good morning and welcome to the forum. :lol: Everyone here loves questions! Frequently, the answer is somewhere in the forum but, because the subject can be described so many different ways, the search function is not as effective as you would hope. YOu'll have no problems getting a good answer here to whatever you may ask.

thank you all for the welcoming, and while I know that there's a lot of info on here already archived, I also know that every situation, regardless of how similar, will be unique since there's too many variables. I like this place and will definately heed the advice given to check out pool school! Thanks!

Welcome to TFP :wave:

Besides reading pool school, I strongly urge you to consider buying a good test kit. It's the trick needed to take control of your water :goodjob:

TF100 from Tftestkits.net or the taylor k2006 is what you would be looking for
:lol:

SikNLow said:
Hello community! :wave: I'm new to TFP but by no means new to forums or their usefullness. I won't be wasting any virtual space by asking questions I can search for and find answers to, and hopefully everyone will understand that when I do ask a question it's because I couldn't find an answer using the search function.
Hey! I thought I was the only one who used the search box!

Be sure to ask how high can the FC be and still go swimming :clown:

Welcome to TFP!!

What the heck is a 'search box"? :lol:

If you can't find the resolution to any question with a 'search', simply ask of us and we'll either answer it or link the thread you need to read, and stay with you throughout the process :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support