New to site Alabama

Harborcraft1

Sep 2, 2022
Alabama
Glad to find site Dont want chemical stores to recommend chemicals to me jave a salt water 20x40 ,dandy sand filter want to learn how to adjust chemicals i need , harborcraft1
Want to be able to swim year round,waiting to hear if i can get natural gas if not has to be propane, i know a heat pump will not do itin dec,jan, feb any thoughts very welcom ,thanks harborcraft1

Welcome to TFP! :wave: We have just about everything you need to know on our Pool Care Basics page. Look around and let us know if you have any questions. Enjoy the forum. :swim:
Thanks ,want to swimm all year long getting natural gas. 33,000 gal Salt water, dandy salt generated sand filter.
What make ,model natural gas heater should i get ?,there are so many please help also recommend best pool cleaner looking at polaris VRXIQ?

What make ,model natural gas heater should i get ?,there are so many please help also recommend best pool cleaner looking at polaris VRXIQ?
To help answer that question for you, I would recommend a couple things:
1 - Update your signature with all of your pool and equipment info. See my signature as an example. That information is very helpful.
2 - Start a couple new threads in the appropriate sub-forum for those two issues (i.e. Pool Cleaners & Everything Else) for your pool cleaner and heater question.

We have lots of folks that will be happy to help answer those questions for you.

I would also advise you to update your location in Alabama.

I am in the North-East corner of the state, and we get a completely different type of winter weather than a place like Mobile does.

Welcome to TFP :wave: