New to Pools - Pool Closed for FOUR YEARS.....HELP!

Oh boy......all the vultures hovering over my shoulder waiting for your reply. Haha!!! Thanks Jason! You just made four kids' day! :)

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

LOL I could just picture them them waiting for the reply! How were your ears when they read it????? Or did they beat feet out the door to the pool? It is a bonus for you as they will sleep REAL good after a day of swimming!

Kim:cat:

LOL I could just picture them them waiting for the reply! How were your ears when they read it????? Or did they beat feet out the door to the pool? It is a bonus for you as they will sleep REAL good after a day of swimming!

Oh they ran right out to the pool! LOL. Surprisingly they were in it on and off all day even though the pool temp was in the low 60's.

ANTS IN THE POOL....

Is this common? I have ants in my skimmer and on my thermometer.
752d40adcc02ad507fec802ccd5e6103.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Mine has looked so glass like I thought it was GONE! I was washing dishes and looked out the window and did not see the water :shock:! I ran out the door and it was there BUT so clear and smooth I could not see it! LOVE IT!

I just wanted to provide an update and say how much I AM LOVING my TROUBLE FREE POOL :D:D:lovetfp:

The kids have been enjoying the pool very regularly and I do not have to do much at all. Add a little bleach most every day.....vacuum a couple times a week and brush/skim it a few times a week. It really couldn't be any easier than this. I feel so bad for everyone who is spending hundreds to thousands a year maintaining their pool. It feels very wrong to me. I'm grateful I am one of those people that has to research stuff because it led me here!!

I have been telling everyone how I am caring for my pool and they cannot believe it is so inexpensive and easy. My ex-husband has commented on how good the pool looks. I sold him my store pool chemicals :) He was already midway using chemicals but it wouldn't surprise me if he converts over next year! I think he wants to see how my year goes first. I just had to buy three more jugs of bleach. Should last me another 2 weeks :) It cost me a whole $5! HAHA!

Thanks again everyone!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.