New TCell15 But Salt Reading Off

CaseyW

Jul 22, 2022
Tampa, FL
Hi-

I just replaced my t-Cell-15 with a new one but notice my instant salt reading shows 4400 whereas pool store water analysis indicates 3100. AQR control board is set to t-15.

All diagnostic displays are in range (except for salt level, and perhaps water temp which reads 90)…so I don’t think I need to replace the board but the instant salt reading I know is off because I’ve replaced water in the pool and received several in-store water analysis readouts over a couple of weeks to know the salt level is actually at 3100. Any advice is much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

If you read around the forum, you will quickly learn that most of us do not trust anything a pool store will tell you. You need to get a good test kit and confirm the results yourself. Pool stores will often use TDS meters to determine salt level and those only work well when calibrated often which most pool stores do not do.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.