New stonescape watermark problem

Otto24

Nov 14, 2023
Florida
Hello All

I recently got my pool resurfaced with stonescape &the guys said Icould fill the pool with multiple hoses as long as they are clean and dont bounce around. but everything ive read later said hoses should all be together in the deep end so it doesnt cure at different times but of course they were not.
Now that the water has been filled for about 14 days i noticed the discoloration where the water was running down to the deep end.
Any ways to get rid of it or is it permanently lighter now or is it a chemical problem still doing the start up

Also in the 2nd photo we noticed "holes" or parts that missed some of the stone or was picked up when removing the sponge is this normal?

Its easier to see in the day time than night time but it was rain all day best i have for now

IMG_7673.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7675.jpeg
    IMG_7675.jpeg
    491.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Welcome to TFP.

Those watermarks may lighten a bit over time. If you can reach it then sanding the areas may expose a different color.

The holes are normal variations caused by the plasters shoes as they walked around the surface.

Enjoy your new pool.

Welcome to TFP.

Those watermarks may lighten a bit over time. If you can reach it then sanding the areas may expose a different color.

The holes are normal variations caused by the plasters shoes as they walked around the surface.

Enjoy your new pool.
They werent wearing any plaster shoes they had sponges on their feet. This is the day time photo of it semi grown. We are on day 13

Attachments

• IMG_7333.jpeg
    IMG_7333.jpeg
    418.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7332.jpeg
    IMG_7332.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 5
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.